Master of Business Administration
Sankara MBA is established in the year 2001 and functions with a goal to educate students to develop their skills to maneuver to the competitive business environment. The department adopts innovative teaching pedagogy, Interactive, Academic Learning with Real time Industry exposure through Internships, Outbound training, Expert talks, Guest Lectures, Industry Institute forum and Placement training for the overall development of the students. The students gain profound knowledge and development in the areas like HR, Finance, Marketing, Shipping & Logistics, Health Care Management, Production and Systems.
MBA at SANKARA is a 2 year program and the curriculum is designed in such a way that the students will get exposed to fundamental courses in the first semester, functional courses in second semester and specialization courses in third and fourth semester along with the summer internship program in the intervening period between first and second year of their study. Total Course Credit – 90 points.
The vision of the department is to provide quality education and opportunities for around development of the students and to excel in higher education, research and extension in management discipline.
Sankara College of Science and Commerce strives to achieve excellence in Management education through Quality Education, preparing the students to face today’s world with confidence by giving them competency based education.
August – Every Year
120 (2 Sections)
Any UG Degree
Associate Professor and HOD
B.Com., MBA., Ph.D.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Exp: Teaching: 17 YearsProfile
M.Sc, MCA, MBA., MPhil., Ph.D.
Email : email@example.com
Exp: Teaching: 18 YearsProfile
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Exp: Teaching: 05 YearsProfile
Outcome Based Education Curriculum
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO1 : Occupy middle level managerial positions in private and public sector business firms
- PEO2 : Occupy executive positions in primary, secondary and tertiary sector industries
- PEO3 : Adding value to organizations by ushering in innovative ideas and applying emerging technologies
- PEO4 : Become successful entrepreneurs providing employment for many and contribute to the country’s economic growth
- PEO5 : Turn to productive research in Management and contribute to the existing body of knowledge
- PO1 : Basic knowledge of different spheres of management
- PO2 : Business decision making
- PO3 : Analyse the situation and find solutions
- PO4 : People management skills
- PO5 : Goal oriented team work
- PO6 : Time bound achievement of objectives
- PO7 : Effective leadership skills
- PO8 : Applying ICT tools on business
- PO9 : Ability to focus on objectives
- PO10 : Apply managerial principles in life situations as well
Why Study MBA at SANKARA ?
Highlights of MBA
- Qualified and Dedicated faculty team
- Ranked as top 100 Institutes in India
- Business Mode Ambiance with World Class facilities
- Interpersonal & Placement Skills training for 2 years
- Guest lectures by Industry leaders and celebrities
- AC Gallery Classrooms with Smart Board & WiFi Internet
Highlights of MBA
- Experiential Learning with Counseling & Mentoring Session
- Buzz Room, TV Room, Sports Lounge, Prayer Hall
- MOOC certification programmes
- Digital Library & Computer Laboratory
- Industrial visits for practical learning
- Mandatory Project credit course in third semester with corporate internships
Industry Required Specializations
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – Human Resource Managment
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Information Systems
- MBA – Shipping and Logistics
- MBA – Production
- MBA – Healthcare Management
- MBA – Media Management