BBA with CA
The Department of BBA CA focuses primarily in quality education and ensures academic excellence to provide opportunity for growth and overall development of students. Academic programmes clubbed with industrial exposure make it an ideal platform for budding managers with good placement opportunities. Our department, with its well qualified and trained faculty members is dedicated towards creating a state-of-the art platform for students and focuses on providing academic quality, competence in communication, critical thinking, group dynamics and employability skills. We offer DST-NIMAT Sponsored workshop for the student’s well being in order to become an entrepreneur. It has a distinct advantage of being a pioneering department in the premier educational institution in Manchester of South India.
The curriculum is constantly updated with the help of renowned in-house academicians and top-notch industry experts. We have a strong connect with our alumni, as an institution that is more than 27 years old and most of our graduated students are in high positions in banks, MNC’s, Insurance, Hospitality and Tourism Sector.
To develop the department by providing quality and value based education which enhance the students to improve their innovative skills to face competitive world with confidence.
To mould the students to achieve the expectations of the employers and to inculcate good discipline and character among the students for their all-around development.
July – Every Year
Associate Professor and HOD
M.A., MBA., MPhil., Ph.D.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Exp: Teaching: 12 YearsProfile
MBA., MPhil., DCA., Ph.D.
Email : email@example.com
Exp: Teaching: 08 YearsProfile
MBA., MPhil., PGDCA.,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Exp: Teaching: 13 YearsProfile
Outcome Based Education Curriculum
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO1 : Graduates will be capable of making a positive contribution to business, trade and industry in the national and global context
- PEO2 : Graduates will be able to apply frameworks and tools to arrive at informed decisions in Professional and practice, striking balance between business and
- PEO3 : Graduates will have a solid foundation to pursue professional careers and take up higher learning courses such as MBA, MCA, MCM, MMM, M.Phil, Ph.D as well
- PEO4 : Graduates with flair of self-employment will be able to initiate and build upon entrepreneurial ventures or demonstrate entrepreneurship for their employer organizations
- PEO5 : Graduate will recognize the need for adapting to change and have the aptitude and ability to engage in independent and life – long learning in the broadest context of
socio-economic, technological and global change
- PO1 : Develop the knowledge, skill and attitude to creatively and systematically apply the principles and practices of management, accountancy, finance, business law,
statistics, HR, operations and IT to management problems and work effectively in modern day business and non-business organizations
- PO2 : Develop fundamental in-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles,concepts, values, substantive rules and development of the core areas of business
such as finance, accounting, marketing, HR, operations along with the tools such as Tally, MS Excel, MS Office, etc
- PO3 : Demonstrate the critical thinking mindset and the ability to identify and formulate research problems, research literature, design tools, analyse and
interpret data, and synthesize the information to provide valid conclusions and contextual approaches across a variety of subject matter
- PO4 : Exhibit self-confidence and awareness of general issues prevailing in the society and communicate effectively with the accounting, commerce,
management, business, professional fraternity and with society at large through digital and nondigital mediums and using a variety of modes such as effective
reports & documentation, effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- PO5 : Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in teams, and in multidisciplinary settings by demonstrating life skills, coping skills and human values.
- PO6 : Understand the methods of collecting primary and secondary data. construction of scaling techniques and Determine the steps involved in design of questionnaire
- PO7 : Analyse and preparation of project report for the Functional areas of research. Determine the functional areas of management such as production, purchasing,
marketing, sales, advertising, finance, human resource system, Industry 4.0 Understand the SERQUAL of the various service industries
- PO8 : Analyse the various aspect of business research in the area of Marketing, Human Resource and Finance
- PO9 : Analyse the various financial and accounting concept including Balance Sheet, Trial balance, etc.,
Why Study BBA CA at SANKARA ?
Highlights of BBA CA
- Qualified and Dedicated faculty team
- Extensive Career Guidance and Life Skills programme
- Internship opportunities with leading auditing firms
- Game Based Learning with KAHOOT and SOCRATIVE applications
- Extension activities beyond the curriculum
- Special guidance and support for professional courses
Highlights of BBA CA
- Excellent placement records consecutively
- Value Added and Certification programme to boost the curriculum
- MOOC certification programmes
- Industry Institute Forum for industry exposure
- Industrial visits for practical learning
- Mandatory Project credit course in final semester